St James Notice Board
Charis Simpson has been appointed as the Community Engagement Worker for CLIF project, @Sidwell Street Online. The first CLIF Course will be in December and will teach people how to save money using the internet. If you know of anyone who might be interested in participating in this course please do encourage them. It is particularly aimed at older people who may not own a computer and who have little or no experience or confidence in computer use.
Following a number of requests to reach our membership, we have decided to add a Community Noticeboard to the website where non-commercial groups and organisations based in St James may publicise information about their events, projects or services within our community, at no cost.
You will appreciate that we are unable to prepare advertisements on your behalf, but we will work with simple wording, or an image with text, that you care to provide, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Please keep any text element to a maximum of 150 words;
- For event publicity please provide a minimum of two weeks notice;
- Text or image and text file should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The maximum period for an insertion is 6 months, after which time please review and apply to reinsert if the notice remains relevant;
- We reserve the right to reject a request in the event that the content is incompatible with the vision and purpose of Exeter St James Forum. The Forum was set up to prepare a neighbourhood plan for St James. As presently constituted, although community issues are relevant to the neighbourhood plan, ESJF does not represent St James on cultural, social or general community matters.
We will not automatically email our membership about these community events and services, but we will draw attention to the Noticeboard in our own mailings, and may select, at our discretion, specific events to mention in these emails
This invitation is strictly reserved for non-commercial organisations
Please get in touch via our CONTACT PAGE